Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your happiness with your new Zonavita Cabinets is important to us. We stand behind all of our cabinets and offer you our Limited Lifetime Warranty that covers defects in the material and workmanship on Decor Cabinets Ltd. products. This warranty is valid for domestic kitchen use and is subject to the terms and conditions stated below. Valid for indoor use only.
What does the warranty cover?
Products supplied by Decor Cabinets Ltd. to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal home use and service.
How long does the warranty last?
This warranty lasts for as long as the initial purchaser of the products owns them at the original site of installation beginning upon date of delivery to you.
Lighting, electronic and powered components are subject to supplier warranty coverage.
What will Decor Cabinets Ltd. do?
Decor Cabinets Ltd. will examine the product and decide, at its sole discretion, if it is covered under this warranty. If considered covered, Decor Cabinets Ltd. will either replace defective product or repair any defects. In keeping with our policy of continued product improvement, Decor Cabinets Ltd reserves the right to change product specifications without notice. If a warranty claim is filed after a product has become obsolete, or has undergone design changes, we will honour the warranty in one of the following manners:
- To replace the affected component with a new component of the same style.
- To replace the affected components that is as similar and comparable in style as possible.
If component are replaced, we cannot guarantee that the finish of the new component will match the finish and appearance of the existing cabinetry.
What does warranty not cover?
This warranty does not cover or extend to:
- The natural aging of wood. Natural woods my vary in colour and characteristics and exhibit subtle changes as they age. For example, painted doors and drawer fronts may eventually have visible cracking around the joint area, and cabinet colours may darken or lighten over time. Sunlight and other environmental conditions may also affect the colour and integrity of the product’s finish and appearance over time. These variations are considered to be the nature of the material in relation to their environmental exposure and are not covered.
- Products or parts purchased without a finish
- Defects caused by improper handling, storage, installation, assembly, or disassembly, intentional damage, product modification, exposure to the elements including humidity which may result in warping or splitting, accidental misuse, abuse, or negligence.
- Normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Countertops, appliances, plumbing fixtures, or any and all products not manufactured by Decor, or the costs and expenses, including labour, incurred in removing or installing our products and related components.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state and province to province. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusions may not apply to you.